GenPsych’s Adult Healthy Eating and Living (HEAL) Eating Disorder Program will be coming to our Lawrenceville site on June 27!
About the Healthy Eating and Living (HEAL) Program
The HEAL Eating Disorders Program at GenPsych is designed to help individuals suffering from Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge Eating Disorder, and Eating Disorders not otherwise specified.
Lawrenceville’s HEAL Program will be available to adults only. (Adolescent eating disorder programs available at our Bridgewater and Brick locations.)
- Daily meal planning and supervision
- Individual and group therapy
- Daily vitals and weight monitoring with a Registered Dietician
- Medication management
We provide interventions to decrease eating disorder behaviors, normalize eating patterns, improve coping skills, and stabilize mood.
Education, support, and therapeutic services for family members is available. We work closely with primary care physicians, behavioral healthcare providers, employers, schools, and family members as need to ensure continuity of care.
Levels of Care
- Partial Care Program: 6.5 hours/day; 5 days/week; 2 monitored meals
- Intensive Outpatient Program: 3.5 hours/day; 3 days/week; 1 monitored meal
The HEAL Eating Disorders program is also available at our Bridgewater and Brick locations.