Lesley McDonald, LCSW, CCTP, Clinical Coordinator at GenPsych Livingston – direct line: 973.994.1011 ex. 5111
The GenPsych Healthy Eating and Living (HEAL) program is designed to help adults and adolescents (13 & older) who are struggling with Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge Eating Disorder, Eating Disorders not otherwise specified and emotional eating behaviors. Our goal at GenPsych Treatment Center is to decrease eating disorder behaviors, normalize eating patterns, improve daily coping skills and stabilize mood.
We utilize the following modalities in our treatment: Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Relapse Prevention, and Body Image.
– Daily meal planning and supervision
– 2 monitored meals
– Individual and group therapy
– Weekly vitals and weight monitoring with a registered dietitian
– Nutrition groups
– Medication management
– Education, resources, and therapeutic services for family members are available. We work closely with primary care physicians, behavioral healthcare providers, employers, schools, and family members as needed to ensure a continuum of care.
– Transportation provided as needed
Levels of Care:
– Partial Care (PHP): Consisting of 5 days a week, Monday through Friday; 6 daily hours
– Intensive Outpatient Program: 4 daily hours, 3 days per weekday
Same day or next business day appointments are available.
All private insurance is accepted.
The HEAL program is available at our Livingston and Brick locations. For more info on our eating disorder treatment visit our website here or call Lesley McDonald at 973.994.1011 ex. 5111.