This position provides high quality clinical treatment including: psycho-social assessments, individual, group, and family therapy, treatment planning, and case management services.
Job Functions and Duties:
1. Demonstrate competency in the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to meet clients’ psychological and social needs.
2. Ability to provide age appropriate care as indicated by knowledge of the principle of growth and development over the lifespan, and ability to assess and interpret data relative to the client’s age.
3. Facilitate individual, group, and family therapy sessions.
4. Document each treatment session in a timely manner and in accordance with GenPsych’s policies.
5. Coordinate the development and implementation of the treatment plan and reviews within established time frames.
6. Attend scheduled treatment plan meetings, providing input to and being receptive to input from other members of the treatment team.
7. Identify changes in clients’ clinical status and communicate changes to the treatment team.
8. Interact professionally and respectfully with clients, families, and staff in performance of daily duties.
9. Coordinate termination planning and communicate plans clearly to clients, their family, and all other providers involved with the client.
10. Maintain standards of confidentiality.
11. Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
1. Masters Degree in Mental Health Counseling, Social Work or related field; and
2. New Jersey full licensure in good standing: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), or Licensed Psychologist.
3. Previous experience working with Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) including DBT Training or certification