The Mental Health Services Worker is responsible for monitoring patients and leading recreational and socialization activities.
Job Functions and Duties:
1. Provides input on cases.
2. Recognizes client behavioral signs that indicate a potential emergency and takes immediate action by reporting to appropriate staff.
3. Assists clients in preparing for group, social, and recreational activities.
4. Assists clients in activities that address daily living.
5. Performs related duties as needed and appropriate to the provision of partial care services.
6. Interacts professionally and respectfully with clients, families, and staff in performance of daily duties.
7. Performs light household duties.
8. Adheres to GenPsych policies and procedures.
9. Perform other relevant duties as assigned or requested.
1. A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution; or
2. An associate’s degree and two years experience in the provision of appropriate services; or
3. A high school diploma and five years’ experience in the provision of appropriate services.