The main duties involve dispensing medications and maintaining appropriate logs; and monitoring vitals for clients.
Job Functions and Duties:
1. Monitor and record patient vitals (blood-pressure, pulse, temperature, height/weights and respiration) on a recurring basis.
2. Observe and report patient’s physical and emotional condition, and respond accordingly.
3. Administers medications and treatment as medically necessary.
4. Provides patient education and support in a group setting.
5. Performs basic diagnostic testing and analysis.
6. Assists with follow ups, rehabilitation and care plans.
7. Able to assess client’s condition and clinically relay information to Medical Director.
8. Consults with doctors and other clinicians.
9. Performs other relevant duties as assigned or requested.
1. Bachelors of Science in Nursing.
2. New Jersey Registered Nurse licensure in good standing.
3. Minimum of one-year experience working as a Registered Nurse, preferably in a mental health setting
4. Excellent clinical/assessment skills of mental health clients
5. Professionalism, customer service friendly orientation, team work approach, flexibility.
6. Applicants must have high levels of motivation, initiative and responsibility.