Job Functions and Duties:
1. Demonstrate competency in the knowledge, and skills necessary maximize best possible outcomes for each client.
2. Ability to provide age appropriate care and possess necessary skills to asses and interpret data relative to the client’s age.
3. Leads activities that address daily living skills and assists client directly with addressing self-care needs.
4. Facilitate individual, group, and family therapy sessions.
5. Coordinate the development and implementation of the treatment plan, comprehensive assessments, discharge plans, referrals and reviews/updates within established time frames.
6. Maintain clinical documentation in an accurate, timely manner and in accordance with GenPsych’s policies.
7. Participate in case conferences, attend scheduled treatment planning meetings, provide input to and be receptive of input from other members of the treatment.
8. Identify changes in clients’ clinical status and communicate changes to the treatment team.
9. Interact professionally and respectfully with clients, families, and staff in performance of daily duties.
10. Provide support to auxiliary staff, student interns and volunteers.
11. Coordinate discharge planning and communicate plans clearly to clients, their families, and all other providers involved with the client.
12. Maintain standards of confidentiality.
13. Adhere to GenPsych’s policies and procedures while maintaining a high standard of quality care.
14. Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
1. Master’s Degree in counseling psychology, social work or other closely related field; and
2. New Jersey licensure in good standing: Licensed Social Worker (LSW), Licensed Associate Counselor, or post-doctoral student enrolled in clinical supervision with full licensure pending; or
3. New Jersey full licensure in good standing: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Psychologist, or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT).