This position is responsible for facilitating individual therapy to meet the needs of the designated population.
Job Functions and Duties:
1. Facilitate therapy within the specialized modalities necessary to meet client needs.
2. Demonstrate competency in the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to meet clients’ psychological and social needs.
3. Complete documentation in accordance with GenPsych policies.
4. Identify changes in clients’ clinical status and communicate changes to the treatment team, as necessary.
5. Interact professionally and respectfully with clients, families, and staff in performance of daily duties.
6. Maintain standards of confidentiality.
7. Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
1. Masters Degree in the social sciences or related field; and
2. New Jersey full licensure in good standing: Licensed Social Worker (LSW), Licensed Associate Counselor (LAC), Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Psychologist, or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT).
3. Previous experience with individual therapy