- Demonstrate competency in the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to meet consumer’s psychological, emotional and social needs.
- Interact professionally and respectfully with consumers, families, and staff in performance of daily duties.
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Maintain standards of confidentiality and adhere to GenPsych’s policies and procedures.
- Help ensure the program remains in compliance with all applicable regulatory bodies.
- Answer phones.
- Welcome clients.
- Enrollment in an accredited under graduate educational program for Social Work, Psychology, or Mental Health Counseling.
- Previous customer service experience preferred.
Volunteer opportunities available at Bridgewater, Brick, Hamilton & Livingston sites.