940 Cedar Bridge Ave
Brick, NJ 08723 [map]
The GenPsych Brick site is located on 940 Cedar Bridge Ave, Brick, NJ. Our Brick office offers a comprehensive array of programs and services to individuals in need of psychiatric and substance abuse treatment. We also offer a complete adolescent program which provides flexibility in treating teens for a variety of mental health issues including dual diagnosis, substance abuse, and trauma. Our Brick location is staffed with adult, adolescent, and child psychiatrists, advanced practice nurses, masters and doctorate level clinicians, and licensed certified alcohol and drug counselors.
Brick Programs & Hours:
Our Brick location offers the following programs (Hours are in the process of changing. For more information, please contact us directly.):
- Adult Psychiatric and Dual Diagnosis Partial Care Program
- Adult Psychiatric and Dual Diagnosis Intensive Outpatient Program
- Adult Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient Program
- Ambulatory Detox
- 30-Day Intensive Substance Abuse Program (The Halcyon Program)
- 2-week Intensive Substance Abuse Program (The Halcyon Program)
- Adolescent Psychiatric and Dual Diagnosis Partial Care (Ages 13-18)
- Adolescent Psychiatric and Dual Diagnosis Intensive Outpatient Program (Ages 13-18).
- Eating Disorder Program for both Adolescents and Adults
- Children’s Adolescent Partial Care and Intensive Outpatient Program (Ages 8-12)
- Mental Health & Addiction Urgent Care
Our mission at GenPsych is to provide individuals in the community with effective and efficient mental health and substance abuse services in a comfortable, safe, and supportive environment.
Please call 855-436-7792 to find out more or click to schedule an appointment.
- 09 Jun 2015