31 East Darrah Lane
Lawrenceville, NJ, 08648 [map]
The GenPsych Lawrenceville site offers a comprehensive array of programs and services to individuals in need of psychiatric, dual diagnosis, substance abuse, and DBT treatment. We also offer a unique program designed to meet the mental health needs of active duty military personnel. For teens, we provide a comprehensive adolescent program that addresses a variety of mental health issues including dual diagnosis, substance abuse, and trauma. The Lawrenceville location is staffed with adult, adolescent, and child psychiatrists, advanced practice nurses, masters and doctorate level clinicians, DBT specialists, and licensed certified alcohol and drug counselors.
Currently, the Lawrenceville facility provides the following programs:
- Adult Psychiatric and Dual Diagnosis Partial Care Program
- Adult Psychiatric and Dual Diagnosis Day & Evening Intensive Outpatient Program
- Adult DBT Partial Care Program
- Adult DBT Day & Evening Intensive Outpatient Program
- Adult Substance Abuse Partial Care Program
- Adult Substance Abuse Intensive Outpatient Program
- COMING SOON! Adult Military Program
- Adolescent Psychiatric and Dual Diagnosis Partial Care Program
- Adolescent Psychiatric and Dual Diagnosis Intensive Outpatient Program
- Adolescent DBT Partial Care Program
- Adolescent DBT Intensive Outpatient Program
- Children’s Partial Care and Intensive Outpatient Program (Ages 8-12)
- Adult Eating Disorder Partial Care and Intensive Outpatient Programs
Adult DBT Multi-family Group
The DBT Multi-Family Group allows the family members of current clients to learn the same DBT skills their loved ones are practicing in program. All 5 modules of DBT are covered as a way to help support and manage their loved ones in the home. With the support of a clinical DBT staff, families can work towards building a life worth living.
All adult clients are welcome to attend.
Time: Wednesday evenings
5:00-6:30pm – Clients only
6:30-8:00pm – Clients and Family Members
- 09 Jun 2015