Ambulatory Detox from Drugs and Alcohol
Appointments: (855) 436-7792 | Request Form
You can break the cycle of addiction. Call (855) 436-7792 or click here to schedule an assessment and be seen the same day. Our admissions counselor will collect a little information and then arrange for you to be picked up from any location in New Jersey. You will receive medication to assist you with your withdrawal symptoms and return to your home that same evening.
What to expect when scheduling a NJ Ambulatory Detox assessment
- When you call 855-436-7792, you will reach one of our admissions specialists. They will collect your information and schedule an appointment and transportation to and from our facility that same day. Callers after 5 p.m. will be asked to press option 2 for Detox appointments, which will redirect them to our 24/7 admissions line to speak to a live after hours representative.
- A nurse from our program will contact you to gather any relevant medical information (medical history, substance used, last use etc…) She will answer any questions you may have and discuss the types of medications that will be used to assist you with your withdrawal symptoms.
- Transportation will pick you up at the time of your scheduled appointment from most New Jersey locations and transport you to our facility.
- Upon arriving at our facility, you will be assessed and immediately provided with medication to assist you with your withdrawal symptoms.
Hours of operation:
GenPsych’s Ambulatory Detox program is open daily.
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m
- Weekend hours: 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Clients are initially screened for appropriateness by our nursing staff. Upon admission, an individualized, safe, and conservative detox protocol is used to ensure the medical safety and comfort of each client.
It is our goal that each client has a comfortable and therapeutic experience, and is ready to move on to the next phase of their recovery.
GenPsych’s Ambulatory Detoxification Program is able to administer Vivitrol injections to appropriate clients. Vivitrol is proven best practice in addiction treatment by blocking the effects of opiates and alcohol in clients for one full month.
Prior to discharge, we will connect clients with a Vivitrol practitioner, who will be able to administer their next shot.
Click here for more Clinical Information and some Frequently Asked Questions about our Ambulatory Detox Program
Call (855) 436-7792 or click to schedule an appointment.
Credit/Copyright Attribution: “Andresr/Shutterstock.com”