Conditions we treat:
- Anxiety, Panic
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Conduct Disorder
- Substance Abuse
- Dual Diagnosis
- Eating Disorder
- Attention Deficient Disorder (ADD)
- Attention Deficient Hyper Activity Disorder (ADHD)
- Personality Disorders such as Borderline Personality Disorder
- All sessions will be held via telehealth until further notice.
- Telehealth sessions are only available to residents of New Jersey.
- If you are scheduling a new patient appointment, please select a 1-hour time slot.
You can schedule your own appointment now, or you can fill out an appointment request form and we will follow up with you to set up an appointment.
- choose one of the following schedules based on the GenPsych location in closest proximity to your address.
- Once you schedule an appointment you will receive a confirmation email along with registration paperwork link to be completed prior to your session.
- A member of our staff will contact you to confirm the appointment, obtain any additional information and provide you with a link to our online telehealth platform.
Aphie Amams is a Doctoral prepared Psychiatric and Mental Health Nurse Practitioner from Rutgers University, Newark New Jersey. She has extensive background as a Mental Health Crisis Nurse for 13 years at East Orange General Hospital New Jersey, having a great experience in both inpatient and outpatient healthcare facilities. She is passionate about helping patients with different mental health issues. Her approach to treatment is understanding the holistic approach to treatment and utilization of evidence based practice for optimal patient outcome.