GenPsych PC is now providing treatment via telehealth! Patients can schedule appointments online with a psychiatric nurse practitioner or therapist for a live video appointment.
Conditions we treat:
- Anxiety, Panic
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder (ODD)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Attention Deficient Disorder (ADD)
- Conduct Disorder
- Substance Abuse
- Dual Diagnosis
- Eating Disorder
- Attention Deficient Hyper Activity Disorder (ADHD)
- Personality Disorders such as Borderline Personality Disorder
To schedule an appointment now, choose a schedule below:
- PLEASE NOTE: Telehealth sessions are only available to residents of New Jersey.
- ESTABLISHED PATIENTS: please contact the GenPsych location you are a patient of to schedule follow-up appointments.
Prescribers: Medication Management Appointments
Catherine Macken, LPC is a therapist trained in Dialectical and Cognitive Behavior Therapy. She works with individuals ages 18 and older facing challenges related to: depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder, and trauma. She has five years experience working at GenPsych and is currently the program director for our Adult program in our Livingston location. Catherine received her undergraduate degree from Marymount Manhattan and graduate degree from Caldwell University.