The First Dedicated DBT IOP/PC in New Jersey
Both In-Person and Telehealth Services
The Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) program at GenPsych Wayne location is the first dedicated DBT and DBT informed program in New Jersey. We accept most major medical insurance without a referral.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy is an evidence-based cognitive behavioral therapy which focuses on skill training in the following areas; mindfulness, emotion regulation, distress tolerance, and interpersonal effectiveness. DBT assists clients in acquiring the skills needed to manage intense emotions, cope with crisis, and develop a sense of self and improve relationships.
Other programs available at GenPsych Wayne location:
- Adult Mental Health Program is an intensive and comprehensive program offered to help individuals struggling with a variety of mental health concerns.
- (coming soon) GenPsych Adolescent Program (G.A.P) is an outpatient program offering both Partial Care treatment and Intensive Outpatient Programming.
GenPsych Wayne location address:
1501 Hamburg Turnpike, 2nd Floor
Wayne, NJ 07470
Request Appointment Now
Please fill out the form and we will follow up with you.
Levels of Care
Clients participate in both individual and group therapy while enrolled in one of our treatment programs:
- Partial Care Program (PC): 5 days/week; lunch provided
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP): 3-5 days/week
- Same day (or next business day) appointment for all clients
- Acceptance of most private insurance plans
- Medication management and counseling
- Aftercare planning and outpatient referrals upon discharge
The Joint Commission