Medication Assitance Therapy (MAT) Clinic.
The Medication Assistance Therapy (MAT) Clinic prescribes Vivitrol to assist in recovery from drugs and alcohol. Clients attend the outpatient clinic every two weeks or monthly depending on their individual treatment plan.
Patients in our Medication Assistance Therapy (MAT) Clinic also receive:
- Regular lab work and nurse evaluations
- Available individual psychotherapy with an experienced substance abuse professional
- Available weekly outpatient substance abuse groups
- 12-step attendance (optional)
- For general information on MAT Clinics click here: https://goo.gl/Vuf5Yu
Vivitrol, or naltrexone, comes in the form of a monthly injection that is administered by a practitioner. Vivitrol prevents a client from achieving the desired effects of an opioid or alcohol and can ease withdrawal symptoms. Because it is administered by a practitioner and lasts for a full month, there is less reliance on the client to remember or choose to take it daily (as with other medications). Vivitrol is proven best practice in the treatment of substance abuse. For more information on Vivitrol visit: https://goo.gl/kdahTx
Available MAT Clinic locations: Bridgewater and Brick, NJ
Our locations: http://genpsych.com/locations/
*Appointments are available 7 days per week with flexible hours. Call to schedule today.