COVID-19 Service Update
GenPsych, PC is committed to maintaining the safety of our patients and staff throughout the current COVID-19 pandemic. We understand the importance of maintaining the ability to provide the community with behavioral health and substance abuse services despite current barriers.
To prevent disruption in services, All GenPsych locations have continued operating on a remote basis providing ongoing treatment for new and current patients with the use of telehealth services.
New program intakes, out patient evaluations, and follow up appointments are still being scheduled. Our Partial Hospitalization (PHP) and Intensive Out Patient (IOP) programming continue to operate with great success on a virtual basis.
To schedule a program intake for PHP/IOP please call: 855-436-7792. To schedule a new or follow up out-patient appointment for medication management or individual therapy, please contact one of our locations directly:
- Bridgewater (908) 231-0511 option 1
- Brick (732) 475-6152
- Hamilton (609) 403-6190
- Flemington (908) 231-0511 option 2
- Livingston (973) 994-1011
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional questions about our remote operations, or you can click here to schedule a Telepsychiatry appointment.
New Jersey’s Premiere Outpatient Mental Health & Substance Abuse Facility
GenPsych Locations in New Jersey
Programs available at all five locations:
- Adult Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Program
- Adult Psychiatric Program
Programs available at selected locations:
- Adolescent Psychiatric and Dual Diagnosis Program (Ages 13-18) (Brick, Bridgewater, Hamilton, Livingston)
- Adolescent Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) Program (Bridgewater, Hamilton, Livingston)
- Adult Anxiety & Trauma Program (Bridgewater, Hamilton)
- Adult Halcyon Program (Brick, Bridgewater)
- Adult Military Program (Hamilton)
- Adult Substance Abuse Program (Brick, Bridgewater, Hamilton, Livingston)
- Ambulatory Detox (Brick, Bridgewater)
- Children’s Program (ages 8-12) (Brick, Bridgewater, Hamilton, Livingston)
- Healthy Eating And Living (HEAL) Program for Eating Disorders (Brick)
Levels of Care
Clients participate in both individual and group therapy while enrolled in one of our treatment programs:
- Partial Care Program (PC): 5 days/week; lunch provided at select locations
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP): 3-5 days/week
- Ambulatory Detox & Halcyon: 7 days/week
*Traditional outpatient care is also available; program times vary by location.
- Same day (or next business day) appointment for all clients
- Transportation for most NJ residents
- Acceptance of all private insurance plans
- Comprehensive psychiatric evaluations by board certified psychiatrists at select locations
- Medication management and counseling
- Aftercare planning and outpatient referrals upon discharge
The Joint Commission