Eating Disorder Program
Eating Disorder Program
The Eating Disorders Program at GenPsych is a highly effective, research-based program specifically designed to help adults and adolescents suffering from Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia Nervosa, Binge Eating Disorder, Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder, and Other Specified Feeding or Eating Disorders. Patients are provided with interventions to decrease eating disorder behaviors, normalize eating patterns, and improve coping skills.
Eating disorders are complex medical conditions affecting both physical and psychological health. The consequences are often widespread and can negatively impact relationships, mood, self-esteem, and everyday life. Prior to admission, each patient undergoes a comprehensive psychiatric evaluation to determine the appropriate level of care.
Education and support facilitate recovery from eating disorders and includes groups such as Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT), Emotion regulation, Relapse Prevention, and Body Image. The highly qualified GenPsych team also offers education, support, and therapeutic services for family members. We work closely with primary care physicians, behavioral healthcare providers, employers, schools, and family members as needed to ensure continuity of care.
Appointments – (844) 986-7837
Levels of Care
- 5-hour treatment sessions 5 days per week
- 2 daily monitored meals
- 3-hour treatment sessions 3 days per week
- including 1 daily monitored meal
Treatment for all levels of care includes:
- Meal planning and supervision
- Individual therapy
- Group therapy
- Vitals and weight monitoring with a Registered Dietician
- Medication management
- Educational instruction provided for school-aged patients (not available for enhanced outpatient
- Medicare: Our Services covered by Medicare’s home health benefit include intermittent skilled nursing care, therapy, and care provided by a home health aide. Depending on the circumstances, home health care will be covered by either Part A or Part B.
- All Script Private Insurances: We are also accepting Private Insurances that covers your home health care Services (Skilled or non-Skilled) and Mental Health Care Services. In addition to our delivery of Skilled Home health care Services, we have the advantage of being able to manage your Mental health care needs at the same time right at your home as well. We have primarily been in business for over a decade providing Mental health care.
- Private Pay: We are accepting Private Pay for Skilled Nursing Care Services, Non-Skilled Nursing Care Services and Mental home health Services.